Fatima Javed is a Lecturer at Sharif College of Engineering and Technologies, Lahore, Pakistan. I received a master's degree from Lahore College for Women University with a specialization in Data Augmentation and Transfer Learning techniques. Computer Science is a vast domain consisting of many sub-domains. My research interests agile software development, Data augmentation, image processing, machine learning, and deep learning..
- MS Computer Science (Roll of Honor) - 2022 Lahore College for Women University, Lahore
- BS Computer Science - 2018 University of Sarghoda Lahore, Pakistan
- 7 Nov 2022 to 1 sept 2023 BSO meezan bank.
- Internship 12 nov 2021 to11 feb 2022 in LCWU at student aid office.
- computer science Teacher 2018 to 2020 at The Quest school.
- Professional practice in software development.
- Assembly Language.
- Theory of automata.
- Application of information and communication technologies.
- Software Engineering.
- Agile software development
- Data augmentation
- Machine learning
- Deep learning
- Transfer learning