Admission Policy 2020:
It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned that the University of Engineering and Technology Lahore has changed its admission policy from admission cycle 2020. The formula for calculating aggregate marks for the purpose of determining admission merit for different categories of candidates is stated as under:
- In case of Intermediate stream:
a) UET Entry Test (ECAT) Percentage Marks: 30% weight in merit aggregate.
b) Matric Percentage Marks: 25% weight in merit aggregate.
c) First Year Percentage Marks: 45% weight in merit aggregate.
- In case of Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE) stream:
a) ET Percentage Marks: 30% weight in merit aggregate.
b) Sum of First- and Second-Years Percentage Marks: 70% weight in merit aggregate.
- In case of foreign qualification:
a) ECAT Percentage Marks: 30% weight in merit aggregate.
b) Marks earned in 11th Class (“O” level or equivalent): 70% weight in merit aggregate.
a) In case the candidate has already completed his/her intermediate or equivalent qualification, their Part-I result would be used in computation of Aggregate.
b) In case of foreign qualification, letter grade will be converted to marks by IBCC formula. IBCC equivalent certificate is required to be submitted after admission.
c) An applicant must have at least 50% overall adjusted aggregate marks
CONDITIONAL ADMISSION TO CANDIDATES
Since admission will be offered before declaration of the Intermediate Examination Part -II result, the following conditions will apply.
• Admission of candidates, who are unable to earn 60% or above in their B.Sc. (Engineering) Technology degree or Intermediate and equivalent qualification or DAE, will be cancelled and their dues will be reimbursed in full without deduction.
• Admission of “A” level candidates who are unable to score at least a “C” grade in Physics, Mathematics/ Biology and Chemistry/ CS will be cancelled and their dues will be reimbursed in full without deduction.
After submission of online application visit campus to get prospectus and fee payment.
- Rs. 1,000/-
The Admission office, Sharif College of Engineering & Technology (SCET) Sharif Medical City, Off Raiwind Road, Lahore,
Ph# 042-354573293, 042-35453297, 042-35453298, 042-37860317, 0324-4766237, 03217665502, 042-35453294
All admission related queries maybe directed to the contact given below:
042-35453298, 042-35453297, 042-35453293, 042-37860317, 042-35453294, 0321-7665502
Details for Submission Online Dues:
Account. #. 15807900142403.
Account Title: Sharif College of Engineering & Technology, Lahore
Bank & Branch Name: HBL, SEC Branch.
Important: Please Mention your Application Number in Details.
Watch Video How to Apply: