It is duty of SCET to ensure that the EE program is meeting with requirements of the engineering industry. For which, continuous involvement and feedback of the industrial stake holders is very crucial so that to help the institution to update the curriculum and related engineering practices in the prospective graduates.
IAB is a forum where the academicians and industrial partners sit with the administration of the SCET to review and highlight the shortcomings in the program by their feedback so that to meet the growing industrial pressure and outcomes.
Objectives of IAB:
- To build a strong foundation of support and communication between SCET and industry.
- To discuss the curriculum and learning outcomes from industrial point of view.
- To discuss internship opportunities to students of chemical engineering department
- To discuss opportunities for students of SCET at the time of recruitment or trainee engineers.
- To discuss opportunities of industrial visits for students of Electrical Engineering department.
|Sr. No||Name||Industry/ Organization||Designation||Relationship Nature||Date of Joining of IAB|
|1.||Mr. Javed Iqbal||PECS Industries||C.E.O||Member IAB||6th November 2018|
|2.||Mr. Hassan Jaffar Zaidi||Power Planner Internationals||C.E.O||Member IAB||6th November 2018|
|3.||Dr. Inam Ilahi||Bismillah Electronics||C.E.O||Member IAB||6th November 2018|
|4.||Mr. Abdul Ghafoor||Microtech||C.E.O (Technical)||Member IAB||6th November 2018|
|5.||Malik Sohail||I.T Links||C.E.O||Member IAB||6th November 2018|
|6.||Dr. Zaigham Mushtaq||WAPDA||Assistant Director I.T||Member IAB||6th November 2018|