Department of Chemical Engineering
The Department was established in 2010 and it offers BSc Chemical Engineering. Currently, it has an enrollment of about 80 students pursuing undergraduate studies. The department has fully equipped laboratories for all chemical engineering subjects.
The mission of the undergraduate program of the Department of Chemical Engineering encompassed three key aspects:
- Education: To provide an excellent academic program to allow graduates understand process synthesis, design and operation of chemical engineering processes and develop best technical and leadership abilities.
- Social Responsibility: To nurture a culture of inclusiveness safety, collaboration and respect for community with an integration to learning and work.
The department offers 4-years, 8 semesters program of B.Sc. Chemical Engineering. The program has affiliation with University of Engineering and Technology Lahore for the award of degree at the completion of the program. Pakistan Engineering Council(P.E.C) has approved the courses. The department has comprehensive Engineering Laboratories fully functioning with latest State-of-Art equipment’s:
- Particle Technology.
- Chemical Process Industries.
- Mechanical Workshop.
- Engineering Drawing.
- Energy Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics/ Fluid Dynamics.
- Mass Transfer.
- Heat Transfer.
- Chemical Reaction Engineering.
- Instrumentation and Controls.