Hafiz Muhammad Zia ur Rehman is serving as a Lecturer in Sharif College of Engineering and Technology since February 2021. He has done his post graduate studies in MS Chemical Engineering from University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore. His current research interests include waste water treatment and utilization, adsorption, nano materials, materials synthesis and characterization.
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering, University of Engineering and Technology (UET), Lahore, Pakistan.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology (NFC IET), Multan, Pakistan.
- Work as a LECTURER for 5 years in Chemical Engineering Department at Sharif College of Engineering and Technology, Lahore (2021-Continue)
- Work as RESEARCHER in Environmental Lab for 1 year in Chemical Engineering Department, University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore (2018-2019)
- Work as a LECTURER in Lahore College of Commerce, Lahore for 1 year. (2017-2018)
- Unit Process (Theory and Lab)
- Separation Processes (Theory and Lab)
- Process Modeling and Simulation (Theory and Lab)
- Technical Writing and Presentation Skills
- Engineering Drawing
- Communication Skills
- Nano materials
- Waste water treatment and utilization
- Materials Synthesis and Characterization
- “Absorptive removal of heavy metals and dyes from wastewater using Azadirachta indica biomass” International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, 2021, (IF=3.6)
- “Plant extract induced biogenic preparation of silver nanoparticles and their potential as catalyst for degradation of toxic dyes” Coatings, 2020, (IF=3.3)
- “Synthesis and characterization of poly(N-isopropyl methacrylamide-acrylic acid) smart polymer microgels for adsorptive extraction of copper (II) and cobalt (II) from aqueous medium: kinetic and thermodynamic aspects” Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2020, (IF=5.1)
- “Concurrent adsorption of cationic and anionic dyes from environmental water on amine functionalized carbon” Water Science and Technology, 2020, (IF=2.4)
- “Microgels as efficient adsorbents for removal of pollutants from aqueous medium: A review” Reviews in Chemical Engineering, 2018, IF = 8.7).
- “A systematic study for removal of heavy metals from aqueous medium using Sorghum bicolor: An efficient biosorbent” Water Science and Technology, 2018, 77 (10), 2355-2368 (IF=2.4).
- “Extraction of Heavy Metals from Aqueous Medium by Husk Biomass: Adsorption Isotherm, Kinetic and Thermodynamic study” ZEITSCHRIFT FÜR PHYSIKALISCHE CHEMIE (International Journal of Research in Physical Chemistry and Chemical Physics, 2018, (IF=2.4).
- “Poly (N-isopropylmethacrylamide-acrylic acid) polymer microgels as adsorbent for the removal of toxic dyes from aqueous medium” Journal of Molecular Liquids, 2018, 268 (1), 229–238 (IF=6.6).
- “Removal of Cadmium (II) from Aqueous Medium Using Vigna radiata Leave Biomass: Equilibrium Isotherms, Kinetics and Thermodynamics” ZEITSCHRIFT FÜR PHYSIKALISCHE CHEMIE (International Journal of Research in Physical Chemistry and Chemical Physics, 2018, IF=2.4).