- A seminar for electrical engineering and Computer sciences batch 7 and Batch 6 students is arranged by SCET Placement office Lahore Wednesday 24,2019 at 9.30 A.M.
- Guest Speaker Dr Zaighum Mushtaq, IT Director WAPDA chair the session and guide the students about Escorte Nîmes final year projects that will be beneficial for Electrical engineering as well as computer science students.
- Major topic under discussion are efficient meter reading using mobile application.
- Good programming practices for the detection of laws in source code.
- Multilingual source code analysis .
- Summer internship program of WAPDA is also the part of the session. Placement bureau Escorte Versailles will forward good resume to WAPDA for summer internship program to facilitate their students.
windows 7 home basic lizenz kaufen