Syed Muzammil Awais Gilani is currently working as Lecturer in Chemical Engineering Department. He earned degree in Master of Chemical Engineering from Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, University of the Punjab, Lahore in 2020. He has done his bachelor’s in Chemical Engineering from Sharif College of Engineering and Technology Affiliated with University of Engineering and Technology Lahore in 2017.
• M.Sc. Chemical Engineering Specialization in Membrane Gas separation, Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, University of the Punjab Lahore • B.Sc. Chemical Engineering, Sharif College of Engineering and Technology Affiliated with UET Lahore.
- • Worked as an Internee at Archroma Pakistan Limited.
- • Worked as an Internee Sun Prime Clay Pakistan pvt. Limited, Shekhupura Road Lahore.
- Fluid Flow 2
- Instrumentation and Control
- Inorganic and Organic Chemistry
- Process Heat Transfer
- Chemical Engineering Mathematics
- Membrane Gas Separation.
- Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel by Hydro treating Process of raw Diesel.
- Synthesis of novel fly ash based geo‑polymeric membranes for the treatment of textile waste waterB. Ahmad1· M.R.Dilshad1,2 · B.Haider1· M.M.Anwar1· H.Ali1· S.M.A.Gilani1· H.B.Ahmad1· M.Farooq