Malik Shah Zeb Ali received the M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering (Power) from the U.S. Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy, National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST), Islamabad, Pakistan. He is currently a Lecturer with the Sharif College of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, Pakistan. He has been a junior investigator on various projects on innovative measurement applications of magnetics for power system. His work resulted in several methods reported in top tier journal. His current research interests include innovative measurement systems and contactless state-of-the-art measurement, machine learning and renewable energy systems.
1: MS In Electrical Power Engineering (USPCAS-E NUST Islamabad, Pakistan) 2: BS In Electrical power Engineering (NFC IET, Multan) 3: HSSC Pre Engineering (PAEC Boys College Chashma) 4: SSC Science (PAEC Boys College Chashma)
- 06 months teaching experience in Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Gomal University D.I. Khan
- Shutdown Experience of Chashma Nuclear Power Plant Unit-2
• Electric Machine Design • Engineering Economics • Communication Skills
- Machine learning
- Contactless systems
- Renewable Energy systems
- Power systems
- Z. Malik, A. Habib Khawaja, A. K. Janjua and M. Kazim, “A Contactless Method for Unbalanced Loading Detection in Power Distribution Lines by Magnetic Measurements,” in IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 69, no. 10, pp. 7472-7483, Oct. 2020, doi: 10.1109/TIM.2020.2983339.
- Saad Hayat, Sheeraz Ahmed, Malik Shah Zeb Ali, Muhammad Qaiser Khan, Muhammad Salman Khan, Muhammad Usama, Zeeshan Najam and Asif Nawaz, “Design of Efficient Power Supply for the Proper Operation of Bio-Mimetic Soft Lens” International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA), 11(7), 2020. http://dx.doi.org/10.14569/IJACSA.2020.0110779
- U. Wali and M. S. Z. Ali, “Analysis and Estimation of Efficient Home Design using HEED Software,” 2019 4th International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering, Sciences and Technology (ICEEST), Karachi, Pakistan, 2019, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ICEEST48626.2019.8981701.
- Afzal, M. U. Wali, M. S. Zeb Ali and A. H. Khawaja, “Method for Non-intrusive Electric Current Estimation with Concentrated Magnetic Field,” 2019 International Conference on Electrical, Communication, and Computer Engineering (ICECCE), Swat, Pakistan, 2019, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/ICECCE47252.2019.8940735.
- U. Wali, M. S. Zeb Ali, M. Afzal and A. H. Khawaja, “Condition Monitoring of Insulators for Ageing Detection Via Magnetic Field Measurements,” 2019 International Conference on Electrical, Communication, and Computer Engineering (ICECCE), Swat, Pakistan, 2019, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ICECCE47252.2019.8940774.
- S. Zeb Ali, M. Afzal, M. U. Wali and A. H. Khawaja, “A Contactless Method for Measuring Unbalanced Loading of Utility Transformer,” 2019 International Conference on Electrical, Communication, and Computer Engineering (ICECCE), Swat, Pakistan, 2019, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ICECCE47252.2019.8940787.